Builder Child Theme Genie was designed and developed by Kerry Carron and Custom WordPress Site – Ultimate Solution, LLC. Kerry is a WordPress FANatic, Web Designer/Developer and Online business coach – but mostly, Kerry is a student of life sharing what she knows. Genie Builder Child Theme originally began as a custom theme and was then modified and developed to be able to be offered as a Builder child theme.
Most of the Builder Child Theme Genie functionality comes from the iThemes Builder Child Theme – Ionic Sky. The styles incorporate some css tricks that Kerry has learned along the way. The colors that influenced the design of Builder Child Theme Genie came from a client and her choice of the main purple color. The accent colors were developed from a color schemer and built off of the main color.
Builder Child Theme Genie has a bright three color gradient background. The theme contains an alternate transparent, an alternate pink and an alternate yellow widget area background options in addition to the default white gradient widget background. The title is a unique font found on Google fonts called Yanone Kaffeesatz. Gradient repeating images exist on many of the widget backgrounds and well as the first widget area background.. A colorful repeating texture is available within Builder Child Theme Genie menu and a text shadowing adds some three dimensional depth to the entire theme. Bright pink, tones of yellow and blue colors accent the Builder Child Theme Genie.
Builder Child Theme Genie Design and Style Features
- Genie Builder Child screams bright bold color
- Genie has Rounded Corners
- Clean Boxed in Design enhances Genie
- Builder Child Genie has soft edges and separated shapes
- 3D depth and Illusions in this Builder Child Theme
- Yanone Kaffeesatz Google web font used in the Header Module and entry titles of Genie
- Builder Child Genie has Nested Comments
- Genie has 2 alternat sub navigation styles
Dark Purple with White font
White with Dark Gray font
- Builder Child Theme Genie has 3 alternate widget styles:
Bright Pink accented with White font
Yellow accented with Dark Gray font
Transparent to white background to with Dark Gray font
Builder Child Theme Genie Inherits Features from Builder
- Builder’s powerful layout editor:
Header Modules – Offer an easy-to-configure header for your site using basic WordPress general title and tagline settings.
Image Modules – Add an image to your layout as a static header or other image just to spice up your layout.
Navigation Modules– Add a horizontal navigation bar. Category and Page navigation controlled within Builder or choose WordPress Pages. Use of the WordPress custom menus are also available.
Content Modules – Add a place for your content to render. You can choose 1 or 2 right, 1 or 2 left, split or no sidebars in the content module of your layout.
HTML Modules – Add freeform HTML to your layout. HTML Modules support the use of shortcodes and execution of PHP code.
Widget Bar Modules – A widget area to contain one to five widget locations.
Footer Modules – Add a place for the footer to render.
- Built-in Google Analytics tracking
- Built-in Woopra tracking
- Favicon options:
Choose from a set of provided images
Upload your own favicon
Use the active child theme’s Favicon image
Don’t use a Favicon image
- Ability to create and manage widget areas
- Customize comments settings
- Duplicate Sidebar Widget allows for easy duplication of another sidebar’s widgets
- Custom Post type called Widget Content that allows for easy creation of content that can be added to a widget area using the Widget Content widget.
- Extensions – mini-themes to apply to any one or combination of Layouts or Views.
- A “Builder” entry to the WordPress Admin Bar
- Style Manager Plugin
- Builder SEO Plugin
Stop making wishes. It is not magic. Make an impression with Builder Child theme Genie – an excellent Builder Child Theme choice.
Builder Child Theme Genie and other Builder Child Themes by Custom WordPress Sites – Ultimate Solution,LLC are available within the Builder Child Themes marketplace.